Kevin McNish To Moderate Roundtable Discussion At PTAB Bar Association's Thought Leader Summit
October 3rd, 2023
Managing Member Kevin McNish will moderate a roundtable discussion at the PTAB Bar Association's Thought Leader Summit on October 5, 2023. The topics for discussion will include:
- Prior Art Stipulations Submitted in Support of IPR/PGR Petitions
- Restrictions on Serial/Multiple Petitions
- Real Parties-in-Interest, Privity, and Substantial Relationship
- Joinder and Its Relationship to Parallel Proceedings and Estoppel
- Impact of Amgen v. Sanofi on Disclosure and Enablement Determinations
- Obviousness and Design Patents
- Section 101 and Alice Step 2 analysis
For more information, visit the PTAB Bar Association's Thought Leader Summit page at 2023 Thought Leader Summit Registration - PTAB Bar Association (external link).
About McNish PLLC
McNish PLLC is a cloud-based law firm that provides full-stack solutions for Patent Trial and Appeal Board proceedings, including inter partes reviews (IPRs). From petition through appeal, for petitioners or for patent owners, McNish PLLC can do it all. And, by pairing the in-depth experience of Kevin McNish with innovative fee arrangements that avoid the pitfalls of hourly billing, McNish PLLC can deliver unparalleled value in PTAB proceedings and Federal Circuit appeals.